Homemade cookies with strawberries are surprisingly tasty and melt in your mouth. Strawberry-flavored cookies are the tenderness of pastries and the unique aroma of a summer meadow. Children are very fond of tender strawberry cookies, and adults are not averse to crunching sweet sweets. The filling for a tempting appetizing, incredibly piquant, delicate cookie can be the most varied. Everything is equally tasty! If the house smells of pastries: it means it is warm - and it doesn’t matter what the weather is outside. Let's cook!
- wheat flour - 170 grams;
- butter - 80 grams;
- brown sugar (can be simple) - 70 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- baking powder for dough - 1 teaspoon;
- fresh strawberries - 150-200 grams;
- vanilla to taste;
- a pinch of salt.
Homemade cookies with strawberries. Step by step recipe
- To prepare homemade strawberry-flavored cookies, beat the butter at room temperature with sugar until a fluffy mass is obtained (whipping time is at least 5 minutes).
- Then add one chicken egg, vanilla to the oil mixture and continue to beat for another 3 minutes.
- In a separate container we combine the flour, baking powder, salt and mix everything well.
- Add flour with baking powder to the oil mixture and beat at a low speed mixer. The dough for making homemade cookies is very tender and soft.
- Strawberries (it is desirable that it is a little hard, then when baking it does not crawl out), wash and dry thoroughly for homemade cookies (I use disposable kitchen towels).
- Cut the strawberries into small pieces and roll them lightly in flour.
- The prepared strawberries are sent to the dough and very carefully mixed with a spatula.
- Cover the baking tray with baking paper.
- We make cookies from the dough the size of a walnut, put on a baking sheet covered with parchment (we press each cookie lightly with our fingers, make it flat).
- Tip. It is very convenient to spread cookies on a baking sheet with an ice cream spoon (or hands dip lightly in flour and roll balls).
- We send the baking tray with strawberry cookies to a preheated oven to 200 degrees and bake the cookies until golden brown.
- We take out the finished cookies from the oven, cool and, if desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
You do not need much time to prepare homemade strawberry-flavored cookies. Strawberry cookies melt in your mouth. Amazing taste and divine aroma just drive crazy. Bring delicious strawberry-flavored homemade cookies to tea - and evening tea drinking will become a small family holiday. “I love to cook” wishes you a pleasant tea party!