If it seems to you that making cakes is a time-consuming and time-consuming process, then try our honey cake recipe and see the opposite. Get started cooking soon!
For the test:
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- butter - 50 grams;
- honey - 2 tablespoons;
- soda - 2 teaspoons;
- flour - 3 cups.
- eggs - 2 pieces
- sugar - 2 glasses;
- flour - 3 tablespoons
- butter - 350 grams;
- milk - 500 grams.
Honey cake. Step by step recipe
- First, let's start preparing the dough. We need to grind eggs with sugar and honey. To do this, it is better to take a saucepan or enameled dishes. Next, add oil to the mixture and melt in a water bath.
- After that, add soda and expect the appearance of foam. Then boldly introduce flour and knead the dough. We divide the dough into 8 equal pieces and form the same cakes.
- Each cake needs to be baked separately until brown. To make the cakes in perfect shape, you can attach the lid from the pan and cut the circle you need in diameter. Bake the scraps too - we will decorate the cake with them.
- Now let's get into the cream: again we need to grind the eggs with sugar and flour. These manipulations can be done in the dishes that you used for the test. Add milk, butter to the mixture, put in a water bath and boil until thickened.
- When the cream has cooled, beat it with a mixer to a white mass. Lubricate cold cakes with the resulting cream. Decorate the top and sides with chopped scraps.
Arrange a feast all over the world by making the Honey cake. Enjoy every bit of a great dessert and don't forget to share it with your friends by inviting everyone to a tea party. And be sure to try the New Year’s cake and a la Kiev cake.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!