Yesterday I accidentally went to a culinary site and a recipe for making donuts caught my eye, I decided to cook and did not regret it. Indescribably delicious donuts are prepared in an elementary way. And what airy turn out, gentle, magnificent. It is impossible to describe in words this blissful taste. Try to make donuts according to this wonderful recipe and you will be convinced that this pastry is the tastiest of what you just tried. You will remember him forever and will cook them. And even children will eat with pleasure.
- egg - 2 pieces;
- milk - 500 milliliters;
- margarine - 125 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- salt - 15 grams;
- dry yeast - 10 grams;
- flour - 0.5 kilograms.
How to make donuts. Step by step recipe
- Milk should be warm. Pour milk, sugar, yeast. The recipe says 100 grams of sugar, but I added 150 grams, because I love sweets very much.
- We interfere well with the components and let it brew in heat for 15 minutes so that the yeast comes up.
- When the time has passed, take the egg and add to all the ingredients.
- Melt margarine in a water bath, add a pinch of salt and whisk it all with a whisk.
- Add the flour in small portions and constantly stirring with a wooden spoon so that the dough is not knocked into a lump.
- We take deep dishes, a little grease with oil and put our dough there. Cover with a kitchen towel and set in a warm place to approach. On time for about one hour.
- The dough should increase 3 times.
- Roll out the dough very carefully, approximately 1-1.5 centimeters thick.
- We take any glass, mug, something tidy, but small in size, and make circles.
- You need to fry in a deep hot frying pan with a sufficient amount of oil (practically so that they float in it).
- When the donuts are ready, they need to be laid out on a paper towel so that the excess oil is glass.
- Put the donuts on a plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar (you can also use coconut flakes, but this is not for everyone).
Cook these donuts for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You can serve tea and your guests will be delighted! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making mom's buns and mini trampolines.