I’m mom myself, and I know how kids love sweets, and especially chocolate. In my article I want to tell you how to make chocolate at home. For this we need:
- Cocoa - 100 grams;
- cream - 50 grams;
- powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- butter - 50 grams4
- Optional: vanilla sugar, cinnamon, nuts, raisins, dried apricots.
How to make chocolate at home
- Heat the cream over low heat, but do not bring them to a boil. Add sugar and vanilla, mix well to dissolve.
- Then put the butter, and if you want cinnamon (I do not add it, but I tried cinnamon, it is also very tasty).
- The mixture that we have obtained needs to be poured into cocoa powder, but do not rush, pour it all at once, as lumps may form.
- Now the mixture along with cocoa needs to be heated over low heat, but it is best done on a steam bath.
- Now you can add raisins, nuts or dried apricots, or you can all together, it generally turns out to be a jumble!
- Pour the mass into molds and send to freeze in the refrigerator.
Delicious, and most importantly very healthy homemade chocolate for your kids is ready!