Cookies are a classic treat that is customary to cook for the holidays and treat your beloved guests and family. Also, such cookies can be made with Christmas tree decorations, it will perfectly harmonize with other elements of the decor on the Christmas tree and will give an additional festive mood. Together with “I love to cook” you will learn how to cook fragrant, crispy cookies right now!
- butter - 200 grams;
- flour - 2.5 cups;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- raw yolk - 2 pieces;
- baking powder - 1 sachet;
- citric acid - at the tip of a knife;
- icing sugar - 200 grams;
- protein - 2 pieces;
- lemon juice - 2 teaspoons;
- food coloring
- white chocolate - 50 grams;
Glazed Cookies. Step by step recipe
- In the flour with baking powder add citric acid, yolks, and butter cut into small pieces.
- Knead a tough dough.
- Leave for a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
- Roll out a thickness of 0.7 centimeters.
- Cut shapes using cookie cutters. If no molds were found, then you can cut circles with the help of cups.
- Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil and put our cookies.
- Bake at 180 degrees 15 minutes.
- When the figures have cooled, we take up the decoration.
- Beat whites with lemon juice and powder. Pour sugar powder slowly so that the icing is not fluid, but also does not become too thick.
- You can add food coloring.
- Fill a pastry bag or syringe with icing and make a pattern on the cookies as desired.
- You can completely fill all the cookies with glaze, wait until it dries, and then draw on top with a different color.
- The second simple way to decorate is melted white chocolate in a water bath. Also with the help of a confectionery syringe we make patterns.
As you already learned, there is absolutely no difficulty in making homemade cookies. Beautifully paint it with icing and everything is delighted. The whole family can be attracted to the decoration, and cooking will be a wonderful entertainment for your children. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making Red Velvet cookies and chocolate-nut cookies.