Delight your loved ones with incredibly delicious curd muffins, especially since they are prepared extremely lightly. Quick to prepare, hearty and fragrant sour cream muffins with raisins, can be served for breakfast and dinner: with a cup of jelly, warm milk or hot coffee. Juicy and tender curd muffins will appeal to absolutely everyone, but the kids especially love them: give them sweet joy.
- 200 grams of cottage cheese of any fat content;
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream;
- 2 fresh chicken eggs;
- 20 grams of butter;
- 180 grams of flour;
- 180 grams of granulated sugar;
- 0.5 teaspoon of soda;
- 0.3 teaspoon of salt;
- 50 grams of raisins.
Incredibly delicious curd muffins. Step by step recipe
- Rinse well, pour hot water and let it swell a little.
- Melt the butter over low heat or microwave.
- Mash cottage cheese of any fat well with a fork. I use homemade cottage cheese, well wrung out of excess fluid.
- Drive eggs into the prepared cottage cheese, pour in the cooled butter, add sugar and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Add sour cream, mix again.
- Add soda, quench it with citric acid and a small amount of water (I do it right in the bowl with the dough: see my video for the recipe). Do not forget to stir.
- Pour the sifted flour into the bowl, knead the dough (it should turn out a little thicker than on the pancakes).
- Tip. If you used liquid cottage cheese, you can add more flour: look at the consistency of the dough.
- Drain the water from the raisins, dry, add a little flour, mix.
- Send raisins to a bowl of dough. Well, mix everything again.
- Silicone mold for cupcakes is greased with oil. We fill them with dough no more than half: the dough rises well during baking.
- We put the forms on a baking sheet and send the curd muffins to the oven preheated to 180 degrees. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- We take out the baked curd muffins from the mold.
Curd muffins with raisins - the easiest and fastest cottage cheese baking. Quick baking in the oven: you can cook at least every day and delight your loved ones. Moreover, desserts from cottage cheese are not only very tasty, but also healthy. The Very Delicious website has cupcake recipes for every taste: go and choose.