Instant puff pastry to cook well super fast, easy to roll, soft and elastic. The dream of any housewife to cook quickly and tasty, and today you, together with "Very tasty" learn how to cook puff pastry in less than 10 minutes. Baking will always be airy and crispy!
- margarine - 200 grams;
- yolk - 1 piece;
- sour cream - 150 milliliters;
- flour - 600 grams;
- salt - 1/3 teaspoon.
Instant puff pastry. Step by step recipe
- Throw margarine from the refrigerator into flour and chop it with a knife and flour into small crumbs.
- Helping hands to grind the mass.
- Next, add one yolk, salt and sour cream.
- Knead the dough.
- Send for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- The dough is ready.
- Now from this test you can cook puff triangles with chicken and mushrooms.
- Roll out the dough with a thickness of 3 millimeters.
- Cut into squares.
- Meanwhile, boil the chicken, cool. Cut and fry in a pan.
- Grind mushrooms and fry with onions.
- Mix chicken with mushrooms.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of the filling on one square of dough, pinch with a triangle. Use a fork to make punctures from above.
- Bake on a greased baking sheet in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
From this test you can cook anything, and triangles with different fillings, croissants, puffs and various pies. Instant puff pastry is suitable for those who want to quickly and tasty cook. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit!