The name “invisible” apple pie was given due to a unique cooking technique, the dough is kneaded with apples, and they simply soak the dough so that it is difficult to understand in the context of what such a thin and very juicy dough is made of. And it is thanks to apple impregnation. You must make such a yummy.
- flour - 60 grams;
- milk - 90 grams;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- apples - 4 pieces;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- baking powder - 10 grams;
- sunflower oil - 2 tablespoons;
- butter - 2 tablespoons;
- cognac - 1 tablespoon;
- walnut - 3 tablespoons.
"Invisible" apple pie. Step by step recipe
- Beat eggs with half the sugar until the sugar breaks.
- Sift flour and add to eggs with sugar, then baking powder and mix, at the end pour milk, sunflower oil and cognac.
- Wash and peel the apples, cut into thin slices and add to the dough. Shuffle.
- Put the dough into the mold and bake in the oven at 200 degrees for half an hour.
- In the meantime, do the fill. Beat the egg with the rest of the sugar and add the melted butter. Whip everything.
- As the cake is almost ready, pour the finished filling on top, sprinkle with walnuts and put in the oven for another 15 minutes.
After you get the pie, put it on - let it cool. And serve this cake to your favorite drinks. It is incredibly delicious with hot tea. Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook”, everything is delicious with us! And be sure to try the Tsvetaevsky apple pie and a quick homemade apple pie.