Jellied language is a real delicacy. I like to pamper my family with this dish not only on holidays, but also on weekdays. You will get guaranteed pleasure from the absorption, as well as from the very process of preparing this cold snack. Preparing is very simple.
- pork tongue (3 pieces) - 700 grams;
- onions - 1 piece;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- peppercorns with peas - 2 pieces;
- bay leaf - 1 piece;
- gelatin - 10 grams;
- lemon - 0.5 pieces;
- canned green peas - 2 tablespoons;
- water - 2 liters.
Jellied language. Step by step recipe
- Tongues well washed under running water. We put the tongues in a deep pan and fill it with water.
- When it boils, remove the foam, cook another 30 minutes. Then salt the water. Wash the pan. And after that, pour boiling water into it, put onions, carrots, salt, pepper.
- The tongue, before being sent to the pot with boiling water and spices, is poured with lemon juice and rubbed well. We need this in order to get a pleasant smell in the broth.
- Cook another 2.5 hours on low heat. Remove the carrots from the broth 40 minutes after the boil begins.
- Ready tongues immediately sprinkled with cold water, after which they will be easy to clean. The cooled tongue is cut into thin plates and laid in a deep form.
- From boiled carrots, cut flowers with a knife, spread green peas and decorate our dish. We take instant gelatin and pour it into the strained hot broth in which the tongue was boiled, stir and carefully pour the tongue.
- When the broth cools down, put the form for complete solidification in the refrigerator.
Jellied language is always a beautiful snack for any table. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!