Today I want to tell you how to cook the most legendary juices and share a very delicious recipe that I found with my grandmother in a notebook. According to this recipe, the juices turn out to be rosy, fragrant with a juicy filling. I share my family dishes with readers of “I Love Cooking”. So, let's start cooking.
- eggs - 1 piece;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- sour cream - 150 grams;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- butter - 120 grams;
- soda - on the tip of a knife;
- flour - 3 cups.
- protein - 1 piece;
- yolk - 1 piece;
- cottage cheese - 280 grams;
- flour - 1.5 tablespoons.
Juicers. Step by step recipe
- Beat the egg with sugar with a mixer, add sour cream, salt and previously softened butter. Beat the whole mass. Add soda and flour. Knead not very cool dough.
- We leave it in the freezer for half an hour.
- Prepare the filling. Grind cottage cheese with sugar. Beat the protein. Add it to the curd and mix.
- Here we add 1.5 tablespoons of flour, mix again.
- We take out the dough, roll out one centimeter thick.
- Cut circles with a diameter of 12 centimeters.
- On one half of the circle we put the filling and cover with the second half, close up.
- Put on pre-laid baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lubricate with whipped yolk.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 180 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
Juices from this recipe are not only tasty, but also very neat and beautiful, everyone immediately thinks that they are bought in a store, although they are made with their own hands. Cook both you and surprise with your culinary skills along with “I love to cook”! We also recommend that you try banana cookies and delicate tangerine muffins with cottage cheese.