Kefir chocolate cake is an ideal dessert that will appeal to all sweet tooth. Most people simply cannot live without sweets. It’s very expensive to buy them daily, but to bake a pie for tea on your own - that’s it! It is economical and does not take much time. Chocolate cake can be baked in a slow cooker, but I like to cook with I offer a traditional recipe: in the oven.
Ingredients per form 26 cm:
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- butter or cream margarine - 100 grams;
- 0.5 cups of sugar (as much as possible);
- vanilla sugar - 1 sachet;
- cocoa - 2 tablespoons;
- kefir (any fat content) - 1 cup;
- 0.5 teaspoon of soda (must be repaid with vinegar);
- a pinch of salt;
- flour - 1.5 cups.
Chocolate cake on kefir. Step by step recipe
- First of all, you need to combine the eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar and beat thoroughly with a mixer until the grains are completely dissolved.
- After that, melt the margarine / butter and pour into the eggs. Add salt and mix.
- Add cocoa, soda with vinegar, kefir to the liquid and beat thoroughly.
- Next, prepare the kefir batter for the cake, gradually adding flour.
- Beat the dough until the lumps completely disappear and place in the oven for 40 minutes.
In order to find out if the dish is ready, just pierce the pie with a knife. If it turns out to be clean (without a test), then it's time to get it. If desired, cherry can be added to the dough, then the cake will turn out even more delicate and aromatic. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! Next time we will prepare a honey cake with kefir or cherry pie.