I love the oven very much, in my arsenal there is not one recipe for making the dough, but the kefir dough for pies, which I found thanks to the video from YouTube, exceeded all expectations. It makes wonderful pies: light, airy, remain that way (if not eaten) the next day. The filling can be anything: minced meat, stewed cabbage, liver filler or jam. It all depends on your imagination.
- kefir - 500 milliliters;
- flour - 800 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- vegetable oil - 50 milliliters;
- butter - 40 grams;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- soda - 1 teaspoon.
Kefir dough for pies. Step by step recipe
- Pour kefir into a bowl, beat in an egg, add salt, sugar, soda and mix until smooth. Leave on for 5 minutes until “bubbles” appear on the surface of the mixture.
- Pour vegetable oil into the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, grind flour with butter and add the kefir mixture there.
- Add as much flour as the dough takes.
- Lay on a table sprinkled with flour. Knead until the dough is soft, elastic and stops sticking to your hands.
- Leave the dough made on kefir under a towel for 30 minutes.
The quick dough on kefir is ready. The thing is small: bake pies or make pizza (yes, yes, this dough is suitable for a variety of pastries) and invite the whole family to the table. On our site “Very Delicious” you can watch a youtub channel video with a recipe for making this airy, like fluff, dough without yeast. Enjoy your meal. And pay attention to the preparation of delicious toppings for pumpkin and apple pies and the recipe for the best pastry pies.