Dear friends, I want to share with you a recipe for a kefir pie. It is very tasty, light, delicate and quick to prepare. This jam cake soaked in jam is ideal for tea. A piece of such magical sweetness just melts in your mouth. Let's make a quick kefir pie with “Very Delicious”.
- kefir - 250 milliliters;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- flour - 2 glasses;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- baking powder - 10 grams;
- roasted nuts - 100-150 grams;
- sprinkle with cookies.
Kefir pie in 7 minutes. Step by step recipe
- We take a bowl, break two eggs and add sugar. Beat with a mixer. It seemed to me that a glass of sugar is a bit much, so I took a little less than a glass.
- Pour kefir into the egg mixture and mix.
- Then add flour, a pinch of salt, baking powder, a little vanillin. Beat with a mixer.
- Add nuts to the finished dough. I like when there are a lot of nuts in the pie, because I add a little more nuts than the recipe.
- Grease the silicone mold well with oil and pour in the dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Soak the finished warm cake with jam and sprinkle with crumbs from cookies. Impregnation jam is best taken with liquid.
- Pie can be served to the table.
A quick kefir pie will delight you, your family and friends. I want to add on my own, which is very tasty if you add dried apricots or raisins. I am sharing a kefir pie recipe in 7 minutes with you on the Very Delicious portal. I have a lot of interesting things for you. You can watch more details about the preparation of this wonderful pie in the video recipe. https://youtu.be/3vHaBN45jk8