If you have a minimum of products in the refrigerator and a glass of kefir, but you want something tasty, then make a pie with cherries on kefir, it is light and juicy thanks to the berries. If you are a fan of fruit pies, then this simple dessert is for you, dear readers, "Very tasty."
- cherry - 250 grams;
- kefir - 1 cup;
- egg - 3 pieces;
- flour - 160 grams;
- baking powder - 8 grams;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- butter - 10 grams (for lubrication of the form);
- icing sugar - 20 grams (for sprinkling).
A simple pie with cherries on kefir. Step by step recipe
- First of all, turn on the oven so that it warms up to 180 degrees.
- If the cherries are canned, then they must be placed in a colander to get rid of the juice.
- Beat eggs with sugar. Pour kefir and mix.
- Gradually pour flour and baking powder.
- The dough should turn out like thick sour cream.
- Grease the cake pan with butter or cover it with parchment and pour the dough there.
- Put cherries on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- The pie is ready!
You can easily prepare a simple pie with cherry on kefir at home and with a minimum set of products. You can use both frozen and canned or fresh cherries. This dessert will always come to the rescue. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! Next time we will prepare a honey cake with kefir or chocolate cake.