Many at school, including myself, liked to buy shortcakes on sour cream in a buffet. This sweet and pleasant taste reminds me of my childhood. Such baked goods often appear on our table now. This is a great option for the sweet tooth: the cakes are tender and sweet. And now I will tell you the recipe for homemade shortcakes.
- sour cream - 250 milliliters;
- kefir - 250 milliliters;
- butter - 100 grams;
- mayonnaise - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 3 cups;
- soda - 2 teaspoons;
- flour - 1 kilogram;
Korzhiki on sour cream. Step by step recipe
- Put sour cream in a bowl and stir it with sugar, cover with a film and place in the refrigerator.
- We take the second bowl: in it we combine 600 grams of flour and butter. We rub everything with our hands. Then add mayonnaise, kefir with sour cream, soda, sugar and mix thoroughly with a spoon (if necessary, add more flour).
- We spread the resulting mass on the table, sprinkle with flour and begin to knead with our hands: until we get an elastic, soft dough.
- Roll out the resulting dough in pieces into a layer and cut out shortbread from it. We spread them on a baking sheet covered with paper and send it to the oven: bake at a temperature of 180 degrees, about 20 minutes.
- Grease the baked cakes with our fondant from the refrigerator and put it on a plate.
Our sour cream crusts are ready. They turned out to be sweet, fragrant and soft: as in childhood.
Pour tea and invite relatives to the table. “I love to cook” always knows how to please you. Cook with us: your family and friends will always be deliciously fed.