On an excursion to the monastery I tried lean chocolate mannitol. I was amazed that he was completely without eggs and milk. This is an amazing dish: very tender, magnificent, incredibly tasty. A real cake! I managed to get a recipe for this miracle product. And today I want to tell you how to make lean chocolate manic at home. I make this cake very often, not even during fasting. The best part is that it is absolutely simple and economical to prepare. And you will see for yourself soon.
- semolina - 230 grams;
- flour - 70 grams;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- cocoa - 60 grams;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon (with a slide);
- sunflower oil - 90 milliliters;
- water - 400 milliliters;
- pitted cherries - 50-100 grams.
For chocolate glaze:
- cocoa - 3 tablespoons;
- water - 8 tablespoons;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon.
Lean chocolate manic. Step by step recipe
- We mix all the dry ingredients: semolina, granulated sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add refined vegetable oil, water to the dry mass and knead the dough. The recommendation is to add water - pour it not all at once, but in small portions, in 2-3 doses - this is to prevent lumps from forming and the dough to be homogeneous. As a result, we should get a beautiful brown mass, in consistency, like on pancakes (maybe a little thicker).
- Leave the dough to stand and rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Lubricate the baking dish with vegetable oil. I used a mold with a diameter of 27 centimeters.
- Pour half the chocolate dough, level it with a spatula or a spoon, spread the pitted cherry berries on top of it. You can also use any other (canned, frozen, washed fresh), just slightly dry them on a towel.
- Carefully pour the second half of the dough and level.
- We put in a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Time depends on the oven and on the diameter of the mold - the smaller the diameter, the more time it will take to bake, because the thickness of the chocolate manna will increase. Also: since my oven bakes the bottom of the items a little, I put a bowl of water on the bottom of the oven. And I have everything baked evenly, does not burn. If you have the same problem, use my advice.
- For chocolate icing: combine cocoa powder, sugar, vegetable oil and water, mix well and put on a small fire. Cook, stirring constantly, until the first bouillon appears. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Pour the finished cooled chocolate manna with a slightly warm glaze. It turned out beautiful, like a cake. Put it in the refrigerator for an hour to slightly soak ..
The most tender lean chocolate mannik is ready. The dough is soft, fluffy, sweet, but with a light fruity sourness. Instead of chocolate icing, it can be crushed with icing sugar or greased with jam. Such a pie is just a find during the post. Be together with “I love to cook” - we still have many delicious recipes without eggs and milk! And be sure to try lean coffee cake and lean manna.
Enjoy your meal!