For those who have only 15 minutes and the guests are already on the doorstep - quick lemon cookies! This is an amazing, soft biscuit cookie with a delicate, delicate lemon flavor. It does not have excess acid or bitterness, cloying - everything is so deliciously balanced that you and guests will be delighted. You know, I liked this lemon cookie more than shortbread. And it’s also very nice that it is prepared very quickly, simply and from the products that every housewife has at home. And if not, then they are easy to buy at the nearest store.
- flour - 80 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- sugar - 55 grams;
- lemon - 0.25 pieces;
- salt is a pinch.
Lemon cookies in 15 minutes. Step by step recipe
- Rub the zest with lemon on a fine grater. Wash only the upper, yellow part: since the white skin is bitter - and this will give an unpleasant aftertaste to our liver.
- We combine the egg, sugar, lemon zest, a pinch of salt and whisk everything with a mixer until lush foam.
- Add the sifted flour in small portions, kneading with a spatula until smooth. As a result, you will get a soft creamy dough, the consistency will be a little thicker than on pancakes.
- We transfer the dough into a pastry bag and place the cookies on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. The pastry bag can be replaced with a dense plastic bag and cut off a corner of it. Or the dough can be laid out with a teaspoon. So that the dough sticks well from the spoon, I moisten it in cold water.
- When you plant the dough, then keep the distance between the cookies - at least 3 centimeters. Since during baking they will grow.
- We send in the oven preheated to 220-225 degrees for 5-7 minutes, until golden brown.
- We check the readiness of lemon cookies with a wooden skewer - the dough should not stick. I always put a bowl of water on the bottom of the oven so that the pastries do not burn.
- Let cool and transfer to a dish.
The lemon biscuit cookie is ready - it took us only 15 minutes to prepare it! It turned out to be very soft, with a delicious lemon aftertaste and aroma. Serve it for tea, coffee and other drinks. For my child, I glue these cookies together with boiled condensed milk, 2 each, lubricate with sugar syrup and sprinkle with coconut. But they are so insanely delicious. Meet guests, feed people close to you along with “I love to cook”!
Enjoy your meal!