Today we will cook delicious lean buns in a dry pan. This unsweetened cake is perfect for any dish: whether it is soup or a side dish. You can also make small sandwiches from these unprofitable buns and beautifully decorate the holiday table. The recipe for bread cakes in a pan is quite simple to use: to create you will not need any special ingredients - just what is in your kitchen. “I love to cook” shares with you an amazing recipe for unsweetened yeast cakes that conquer with their simplicity and originality.
- flour - 250-260 grams;
- water - 200 milliliters;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- dry yeast - 1.5 teaspoons.
Lenten buns in a dry pan. Step by step recipe
- Sift the right amount of flour into a deep bowl.
- Add dry yeast to it.
- Mix flour with yeast.
- Add warm salted water.
- Mix thoroughly until a dough is formed: first with a spoon, then with your hands.
- Cover our yeast dough with a clean towel or napkin. Leave to stand for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle flour on the work surface and put the dough on the table.
- Mix it and roll it with a rolling pin.
- We squeeze out circles on the test with a glass.
- Cakes are covered with a towel or napkin and left for 15 minutes.
- Then put them on a heated dry pan and fry on both sides.
You can fry bread rolls in butter, but as for me, it’s much tastier when they are fried in a dry frying pan.
- Optionally, cut the buns and put the filling between the halves, thus creating small sandwiches.
Thanks to a simple and quick step-by-step recipe, you got a whole plate of soft bread rolls that will perfectly suit any dish during fasting and will make your table more original and saturated. This dish is suitable for absolutely any meal.
You can make small sandwiches not only with ketchup and mayonnaise, but also with various other sauces. Also, buns can be used instead of bread with soup, spread jam and eat with tea. And if you do not stick to fasting, then you can fantasize and experiment by adding various fillings inside. Good appetite! Enjoy the new taste and share the recipe!