The incredibly fragrant Lenten Monastery Pie can be easily prepared without spending a lot of your time. Did you know that a sweet treat can be made without butter and eggs? Airy sponge cake without milk and eggs with sweet and sour jam is an amazing pleasure. A delicious lean cake will turn any tea party into a celebration of taste. Homemade pastries will always only decorate your table.
Let's make a lean cake on tea along with "Very Delicious."
- one teaspoon of ground cinnamon;
- 250 milliliters of strong tea;
- two tablespoons of thick jam;
- two glasses of flour;
- baking powder - 10 grams;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 cup.
Lenten cake "Monastic". Step by step recipe
- To prepare a lean pie, we need a glass of strong tea (I have a glass of 250 milliliters, you can take any tea for the pie, the flavor of baking depends on this).
- Two tablespoons of jam (I have plum, and you can take any jam) pour hot, strong tea.
- Two glasses (without slide) of flour are combined with a baking powder. (As I said - I measured everything with a glass of 250 milliliters).
- Mix: sifted flour, one glass of sugar (I do not take a full glass), cinnamon and mix well.
- In the flour, add vegetable oil, tea leaves with jam and stir until smooth. Add flour if necessary.
- The dough for the Monastyrsky pie is ready.
- We bake a lean pie in a rectangular shape, covered with parchment paper, in an oven preheated to 190 degrees, until the pie is ready (you can check the readiness of the pie with a toothpick, it takes me about 25 minutes to bake, it all depends on the thickness of the dough).
- You can decorate the finished cake with powdered sugar
I want to add on my own that during cooking you can add nuts, raisins or dried fruits to the dough.
A tender jam pie melting in your mouth will appeal to everyone. The Monastyrsky Lenten Pie is served to my family's table with a cup of mint tea. At the moment of tea drinking there is only happiness.
"Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit and good mood! And offers to pay attention to lean paste. Incredibly delicious! and lean cutlets.