When there are children in the house, they always want something tasty, sweet, and he himself would not refuse such a thing - for example, I want a delicious yogurt cake. You can’t always buy a storefront, and the composition of purchased sweets leaves much to be desired (a lot of chemistry, flavor enhancers and additives). Today, at “I love to cook,” I want to share a recipe for a light and tasty kefir cake with sour cream.
- egg - 3 pieces;
- kefir - 250 milliliters;
- granulated sugar - 200 grams;
- soda - 0.5 teaspoon;
- flour - 400 grams;
- cocoa powder - 10 grams;
- oil - 10-15 grams.
- sour cream - 0.5 liters;
- granulated sugar - 0.5 cups.
Light and delicious kefir cake. Step by step recipe
- Mix kefir soda, sugar, if the reaction of soda and kefir goes sluggishly, add 0.35 teaspoon of vinegar, mix well.
- Beat eggs, beat, adding the sifted flour in small parts and mixing so that there are no lumps. We get a little thicker dough than pancakes.
- Divide the dough into 2 identical parts: add cocoa powder to one and mix. I recommend sifting cocoa powder too.
- Grease a small baking dish with oil and pour the dough. Bake 2 cakes at a temperature of 180-200 degrees, approximately 30 minutes per cake. Check readiness with a toothpick.
- Cut cooled cakes into 2 parts along.
- To get a thick cream, sour cream should be oily, it is better to take 20%. To take small sugar, it is better icing sugar. Whisk together.
- Coat the cakes with cream and lay them out alternately: light, brown, light, brown.
- Refrigerate for half an hour to soak.
Sour cream cake on kefir is ready! It turned out just fantastic! Optionally, you can add nuts, raisins, other dried fruits or candied fruits. My child loves bananas, so I often add them to the cream. And you can fantasize with your additives. Join us on “I Love Cooking” and cook simple, tasty and healthy! Also, be sure to try the light and quick kefir pie in 7 minutes and the Zebra cake!