In the summer heat, I don’t want to bother in the kitchen for a long time with pastries, I want to cook in haste, but to make it tasty. In such a situation, I just have a funky recipe for a light cherry pie! 5-10 minutes will be enough for general preparation, and then trust in your oven. Although I like cooking this sponge cake with cherries most of all, it can be replaced with any berries or fruits. The summer vitamin season is in full swing, and I'm sure you will find what to add to this delicious jellied cake (the recipe for the dough is also great for charlotte).
- butter - 180 grams;
- sugar - 140 grams;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- flour - 200 grams;
- baking powder - 2 teaspoons;
- salt - a pinch;
- Cherry - 300-400 grams.
Light cherry pie whip up. Step by step recipe
- Beat soft butter with a mixer and gradually add sugar. Butter can be replaced with margarine, but with butter, the cake will be softer. Better yet, use high-fat oil (I often cook it with homemade oil - I will explain how to cook it below).
- Add eggs one at a time: as soon as one egg is stirred, you can add the following. (It may seem to you that the mass is slightly stratified - it's okay, this is normal for the test). Tip: to exclude the possibility of shells or spoiled eggs falling into the dough, first break one egg into a small bowl, and only then add to the total mass. Do this with all the other eggs.
- Pour some salt to tint the sweetness of the cake.
- Separately sift the flour and mix it with a baking powder for the dough. Without turning off the mixer, add the flour mixture in small portions.
- Remove the seeds from the cherries. Instead, you can use any fruit or berries.
- Lubricate the baking dish (I used a diameter of 26 centimeters) with butter and pour the dough. We spread the cherry filling (or fruits) on top and slightly drown them in the dough. During baking, cherries, due to their juiciness, can sink to the bottom of the dough. Therefore, the berries can be rolled in starch, and only then spread on the dough.
- We bake a sponge cake with cherries for 35-40 minutes in a preheated oven, at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- Ready cake with berries, take out of the oven, let cool slightly in shape (10-15 minutes), and then remove and transfer to a plate for serving.
The summer cherry pie is ready! See how easy and simple it is to prepare, and the taste is simply amazing. The dough is like a cupcake - soft, tender and rich. Light sourness of cherries dilutes the sweetness of biscuit. Exactly what you need in the summertime! Such a delicious cherry charlotte will go well with both warm and cold drinks.
Bon appetit together with “Very tasty”!
The recipe for making homemade butter is very simple, even a child can handle it. The oil itself turns out to be very tasty, fragrant, and quite fatty. It is the very thing that is real and natural! The butter is just perfect for baking, making cereals and even soups. Therefore, we will not delay, and together with “Very tasty” we will make homemade oil.
- fat cream (33-35%) - 500 milliliters;
- salt to taste.
Homemade butter. Step by step recipe
- To prepare the oil you need to use very fat cream, the fatter they are, the more oil you get in the end. I mainly collect cream from homemade milk: leave fresh milk for 1-2 days in the refrigerator. During this time, the cream in the jar will rise up, and you can carefully remove them with a spoon.
- Pour the cream into a bowl for whipping. (As for the temperature of the cream itself - I cooked with both cold and room temperature - I did not notice a big difference). Please note: this capacity should be 3-4 times the amount of cream.
- We begin to beat at a slow speed, gradually bringing to medium (about 10 minutes in time). At first, the mass will begin to thicken, become dense, and over time it will begin to turn yellow and gradually exfoliate.
- From this moment, beat another 3-5 minutes. You will notice how the whey (buttermilk) separates and the grains of oil gather in a lump.
- Tilt everything on a sieve and leave for 5 minutes to make buttermilk glass. Try not to crush the grainy structure of the oil with a spatula.
- We rinse the oil under cold running water so that it does not melt. Due to the granular structure of the oil, water will wash it well.
- Then we squeeze the oil mixture with our hands, as if squeezing the remaining water and serum. Optionally, at this stage, the oil can be salted and mixed.
- Wrap the oil with cling film and store in the refrigerator.
That's just how you and I got homemade butter. Depending on the fat content of the cream, it may be more or less, but the approximate mass will be about 110-150 grams. Instead of cream, you can use fat sour cream, but at the same time the finished oil will have a slightly sour tint. This is a matter of taste, but my mom likes sour cream oil more. And you can try to cook both one and the other option. And “Very Delicious” wishes you a pleasant appetite, and be healthy!
Video belongs to Delicious Minute Channel