I often spoil my little daughter with sweet homemade cakes. As everyone knows, chocolate delighted children. When I make her a chocolate fondant with liquid filling, there is no limit to her joy. Cupcakes are so tender and fragrant that I want to pop them one by one. Chocolate fondant is very easy to prepare and it turns out exactly the same as in the photo. I propose to cook it with us.
- dark chocolate - 150 grams;
- a couple of eggs;
- butter - 50 grams;
- sugar - 50 grams;
- flour - 30 grams.
Chocolate fondant with liquid filling. Step by step recipe
- For cooking, we need black chocolate. It needs to be broken into small pieces.
- We take a deep bowl, put pieces of our chocolate and butter there. We put in a water bath. When all this is well melted, you need to mix until smooth. Leave, let it cool.
- Combine chicken eggs with sugar and beat with a mixer. During whipping, the mass should increase.
- Combine the cooled chocolate with the egg mass and mix well.
- Only then add the flour. The dough should turn out medium density. The recipe says 30 grams of flour, but I take a little more to get the dough of the consistency I need. And another very important point, flour must be sifted.
- For baking, I take a muffin mold of six pieces. With a silicone brush, I grease the molds with a little butter and sprinkle a little cocoa. This is to make the cupcakes better pulled out.
- We do not fill out the forms with dough to the very top. For example, I do, somewhere in 3/4.
- Bake for 7 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Delicate, aromatic, refined chocolate fondant with a liquid center just melts in your mouth.
Before serving, I sprinkle the top of the cake with icing sugar. A cup of fragrant Americano is perfect for such a dessert. Enjoy your meal. I share this recipe with you on the “I love to cook” portal. I have a lot of interesting things for you. Pay attention to the preparation of homemade chocolate sausages and the New Year's dessert - chocolate trees.