This original lush honey cake with sour cream and nuts will delight you and your loved ones with its taste and aroma. It will take a few products, and you get a decent dessert for a festive event.
- egg - 3 pieces;
- sugar - 0.5 cups;
- liquid honey - half a glass;
- starch - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - half a teaspoon;
- soda - 1 teaspoon;
- flour - 1 cup.
- sour cream - 250 grams;
- walnuts - 60 grams;
- sugar - to your liking;
- vanillin - 10 grams (optional).
Lush honey with sour cream and nuts. Step by step recipe
- Cooking the dough. To do this, take a mixer and beat eggs with sugar until a stable foam is obtained. Add honey there, then salt, and beat again.
- Mix the flour, put in the starch and soda. Pour the resulting mixture into an egg-honey mass and stir with a spatula. It turns out batter.
- We take a baking dish, grease it with butter, lightly sprinkle with flour and pour the dough there. The oven must be heated to 180 degrees and bake the dough for 35-40 minutes. To check whether the cake is ready or not, pierce it with a toothpick, if the dough remains on the toothpick, bake the cakes). When the cake is ready, take it out and leave to cool.
- To prepare the cream, you need to mix sour cream with sugar and beat with a mixer. Add sugar - as much as you want. Then finely chop the walnuts and put into the cream, there you can put 10 grams of vanillin (optional). The cream should turn out to be slightly liquid in order to saturate the cake well.
- Cut the cake in half and coat well with cream. You can sprinkle crusts on top and sides and pour over melted chocolate.
In order for the cake to soak well, it takes several hours. Honey cake is ready! “I love to cook” team wishes you bon appetit and good mood. And we also want to tell you how to prepare the most tender dough for a honey cake and how to bake a honey cake with custard.