Delicious homemade fruit ice that can better cool in the summer heat! It is very easy to cook, and most importantly, all households will appreciate it, and they will definitely look for an additive in the freezer for a second portion.
- Any berries and fruits - 600 grams. In our case, I use strawberries and raspberries.
- lemon juice - 2 teaspoons;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- water - 40 milliliters.
Step-by-step recipe for homemade fruit ice
- Beat the berries with a blender, and rub them through a sieve to achieve a uniform consistency. Add lemon juice to the resulting mass.
- Make syrup from water and sugar.
- Wait until it cools down, then combine it with the berry mass, mix, put into molds and put in the freezer.
You can add slices of berries to homemade fruit ice, then it will be doubly tastier. Well, this is only at your discretion.