You have not tried such a delicious manna. I found out this recipe by accident. Mannik according to this recipe is simply luxurious. When I bake it, mannick scatters simply with a bang. Half an hour and the plate is empty. Children simply adore him.
- margarine - 150 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- soda - half a teaspoon;
- vinegar - to extinguish;
- raisins - to taste;
- kefir - 200 milliliters;
- semolina - 1 glass;
- flour - 1 cup;
- orange - 1 piece;
- icing sugar - for sprinkling.
Mannik on kefir. Step by step recipe
- Pour a glass of kefir into a plate and pour the semolina. Mix everything and leave until the semolina swells.
- Margarine must be melted, cooled and added to kefir.
- We mix everything.
- Break eggs into a separate plate, pour sugar in the same place. Beat everything with a mixer.
- Then add the egg mixture to a plate of semolina. Mix.
- Grate the orange. We don’t need the pulp. We only need the zest. Add zest to your liking.
- In the cup with the dough, add zest, soda, slaked with vinegar. Mix.
- And in the end, gradually pour the flour and raisins. Mix.
- We spread the finished dough in a mold pre-lubricated with butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Delight your family with a delicious, flavored mannik for breakfast. Sprinkle the finished mannik with powdered sugar. Cook only the most delicious with the “I love to cook” team. We offer to draw your attention to the preparation of a maniac with cherry "Soulful breakfast" and manna.