If you have a glass of yogurt in your fridge (yogurt, sour cream, drinking yoghurt, etc.) ... and you want to treat your family to a delicious breakfast, prepare mannikin with cherries in the evening and you will have a wonderful hearty breakfast. An airy and light mannick soaked in cherry filling - the taste of miracles and fairy tales!
- 1 glass of semolina, sugar and dairy products;
- 3 eggs;
- soda - 1 teaspoon;
- 100 grams of butter;
- 1 cup flour;
- 1 packet of frozen pitted cherries;
- starch 1 tablespoon;
- 1/2 cup more sugar for pouring.
Mannik with cherry "Soulful breakfast". Step by step recipe
- Stir semolina with any dairy product of your choice and leave for an hour.
- Mix and beat eggs and sugar. Add melted butter, mix and combine with semolina.
- Pour flour and soda. It should turn out not quite a thick homogeneous dough. If thick sour cream is used, the amount of flour can be reduced to one glass.
- Grease the mold, sprinkle with semolina or flour and pour the dough. “Drown” the thawed cherry in the dough.
- Bake (190 ºС) for 35-40 minutes.
- During this time, we will prepare a filling for the manna from the remaining cherry. We will dilute starch in 1/2 glasses of cold water.
- Bring the remaining juice from the cherry to a boil, add sugar to taste and, after dissolving the sugar, thicken with starch. Add cherries. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Cool a little. And pour the resulting cast mannik.
- I usually do manic in the evening. I leave it until the morning - by that time it will be saturated with delicious filling and cool.
- And in the morning you will have a beautiful and tasty breakfast on your table. With tea or coffee is magical.
Mannik with cherries will delight everyone who will be at your table this morning. I cook together with "Very tasty" for you and my family! And be sure to try to cook manna on kefir and manna.