I want to share a wonderful recipe: marmalade sweets - the perfect solution for lovers of sweets. This delicacy can be prepared from products that are in the refrigerator: frozen berries, juices, jam. Well, in the summer, during the ripening period of your berries, your imagination will have a place to roam. The advantage of these fruit sweets is their manufacture from natural products, without harmful colorants and flavors.
- fresh or frozen berries - 0.5 kilograms;
- water - 300 milliliters;
- agar-agar - 15 grams;
- sugar - 200 grams.
Marmalade sweets. Step by step recipe
- For the preparation of marmalade sweets, you can use any choice of berries: frozen berries, mashed berries in jars and berry juices.
I make these strawberry sweets.
- For gelation of sweets, it is better to take not gelatin, but its substitute - agar-agar, which is natural, plant and healthy.
- First, agar-agar in a saucepan pour water and leave to swell.
- Make mashed berries, while the agar-agar swells. For mashed potatoes, I most often take strawberries, wash them thoroughly, separate the leaves, create a homogeneous mass (it is convenient for me with a blender).
- In a homogeneous mass of strawberries or other berries (for your taste) add sugar. All ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Now we move to the stove and prepare agar-agar.
- To dissolve the entire agar-agar, bring it to a boil and boil for about two minutes: as a result, a dense, homogeneous mass is obtained - in appearance and consistency, approximately like a paste.
- In a pan with dissolved agar-agar, carefully pour the berry mixture with sugar and bring it all to a boil. We cook all the ingredients for just one minute to get a rather liquid mixture.
- The resulting mass is poured into molds. It can be poured into ice molds, it can be poured onto a baking sheet, and when it cools down - cut into the necessary pieces.
- To solidify the agar-agar, a temperature of less than 40 degrees is needed, so after filling out the forms, leave them for a while on the table or put in the refrigerator. When the marmalade sweets have cooled, they are carefully removed from the mold.
- If suddenly I could not pour the berry mass immediately into the molds, and it thickened, then I put it on fire, warm it to a homogeneous mass and again pour it into the molds.
The recipe for marmalade sweets is simple and universal. The sweets that are taken from the mold are beautiful, even, they can be stored not only in the refrigerator, but also in the room: they will not melt and they will not change their shape. On the site "I love to cook" you can find sweet recipes for every taste.