Of course, this delicious bz cake is dedicated to marshmallow lovers. Cooking it is very simple, and you can easily serve it on the festive table, guests will appreciate it, eat it with pleasure, and they will definitely ask for supplements!
- white marshmallows - 1 kilogram.
- egg - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 1.5 cups;
- cookies - 100 grams;
- milk - 1 cup;
- butter - 200 grams;
- zest of one lemon.
- Kiwi - 1 piece.
Marshmallow cake without baking. Step by step recipe
- Beat eggs with sugar using a mixer in a lush mass. Grind cookies, mix well with egg mass, add milk, put on fire, bring to a boil and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Then cool the resulting mixture, add softened butter, zest from one lemon. Shuffle.
- Divide the marshmallows into halves and put them on a round dish, brush with cream, then marshmallows and cream again, and so on a few layers. Smear the cream on the sides of the cake and garnish with halves of marshmallows.
- Top with kiwi slices, chop nuts and decorate the cake, as your imagination allows.
Send the finished cake to the refrigerator for several hours. Marshmallow cake stays fresh for one week! "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! We will also tell you how to make real homemade marshmallows and marshmallows chewing marshmallows.
Marshmallow cake without baking video recipe