Oven mayonnaise dough recipe for fragrant buns in the oven - my crown! I love him for its simplicity and accessibility. Yeast dough fits instantly, it turns fragrant, tender, and what a fragrance! There are no words! And mind you, no butter or margarine! Looking for a simple mayonnaise yeast dough? Then bookmark, you won’t regret it!
- milk - 1 liter;
- live yeast - 100 grams;
- egg - 4 pieces;
- a glass of sugar;
- a pack of mayonnaise - 200 grams;
- flour - about 2 kilograms.
Mayonnaise dough recipe. The buns are unmatched! A step-by-step recipe
- Crumble the yeast in a separate bowl, add a teaspoon of sugar and 2 tablespoons of warm milk. Put in a warm place for 15-20 minutes, until it takes bubbles.
- Beat eggs with sugar, add mayonnaise, pour in a dough of yeast, warm milk.
- Mix everything and add gradually sifted flour. Usually leaves up to 2 kilograms.
- Allow the dough to rise in a warm place, covering it with a towel. I must say right away - it rises very quickly.
This mayonnaise dough is suitable for sweet buns and for pies: with cabbage, eggs. There is boundless imagination! There are a lot of rolls, I usually have 3 large baking sheets! And one more tip: when you send the buns to the oven, grease them with milk or an egg for a ruddy color.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook”, everything is delicious with us!