This recipe for brushwood on milk from the old book "On tasty and healthy food." The recipe, I tell you, is a miracle! Airy and tender brushwood did not work out according to any recipe! Bite off a piece, and that’s it, it’s the perfection of taste and aroma. Try it, you won’t regret it. Cooking problems should not arise!
- flour - 2.5 cups;
- three yolks;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- cognac (or vodka) - 2 tablespoons;
- sour cream - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - on the tip of a knife;
- milk - 0.5 cups;
- powdered sugar and vanilla for sprinkling;
- sunflower oil (usually it takes me a glass) or lard for frying.
Brushwood. Step by step recipe
- Separate the yolks from the proteins.
- Rub the yolks with sugar, add milk, sour cream and mix.
- Then add cognac (or vodka), salt.
- Add flour in parts, not all at once. The dough should be pretty cool.
- Then roll the dough on a table in a thin layer. I roll like noodles.
- Cut into strips 10-12 centimeters long. Bind them, folding 2-3 strips together, connecting the ends. Lightly grease with protein.
- Dip the prepared dough in heated fat, fry until golden brown.
- Using a fork, take out the brushwood and put it on a plate on a napkin or towel.
- Mix a pinch of vanilla or vanilla sugar with icing sugar to make it more flavorful. Then sprinkle brushwood.
The brushwood turns out airy and crispy at the same time! Tasty with tea, compote, milk. Enjoy your meal! Cook with “Very tasty”, everything is delicious with us!