Once in a store I saw a cake that had such a shiny and beautiful coating that I immediately wanted to learn how to make it as well. Arriving home, I opened the Internet and began to search, the results were unsuccessful, I was almost desperate, but I came across a step-by-step recipe with a photo, in which I made my changes (through experiments and not a one-time test), and a miracle happened, I prepared a beautiful mirror icing at home.
- water - 100 milliliters;
- honey - 160 grams;
- condensed milk - 200 grams;
- gelatin - 1.5 tablespoons;
- sugar - 170 grams;
- milk chocolate - 170 grams.
Mirror glaze at home. Step by step recipe
- First you need to soak the gelatin in 40 milliliters of water for 20 minutes.
- Take a saucepan and mix in it the water that remains, honey and sugar.
- Bring to a boil and cook for literally 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, pour condensed milk and gelatin.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces, add to the pan and mix until completely dissolved.
- Strain the icing through a sieve to get rid of the bubbles.
- Put the cake on the wire rack and raise so that the excess icing drains.
- Pour the cake in a circular motion from the center to the edges.
- Leave in a cold place for 3 hours before solidification.
Cook the mirror icing at home with “Very Delicious”, and even the most experienced pastry chefs will admire your cakes. You can also prepare not only chocolate, but also colored glaze, then your desserts will shine with bright colors. Enjoy your meal.