Dear friends, I suggest you cook an amazingly delicious monastery cake. The recipe for this cake is quite simple to prepare. Below the recipe is a video recipe. The pie turns out just lick your fingers. Delicate cinnamon flavor, light consistency - one hundred percent pie! Try it and you will love it.
- flour - 2 cups flour;
- sugar - 1 cup sugar;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- baking powder - 10 grams;
- tea - 1 bag;
- jam - 2 tablespoons with a slide;
- cinnamon - 1 teaspoon;
- icing sugar - for decoration.
Monastery pie. Step by step recipe
- Pour tea bag with water.
- Add tea to the jam and mix. Mix and leave to cool.
- In the next step, we will mix the dry ingredients. To do this, take a cup, pour out baking powder, cinnamon, sugar.
- We mix everything.
- Then add the sifted flour.
- Mix, make a hole and pour tea and vegetable oil.
- Mix well.
- Cover the baking dish with parchment paper and pour out the dough.
- We distribute the dough in the form and send it to the preheated oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees.
There is a legend that earlier in the huts on holidays people prepared a monastery cake and invited relatives and friends to visit for a treat. It was believed that the higher the pie, the greater the wealth in the house. Cook only the most delicious recipes along with "Very Delicious." We also bring to your attention a recipe for apple pie with almonds and a pie “Grandma’s napkin”.