You have not tried such a delicious cake as Monastic Izba with juicy cherries and sour cream. The recipe for this cake I saw on a video on YouTube. Cake "Monastery hut", cooked at home, is very delicate and tasty, and most importantly - easy to prepare. A piece of such sweetness just melts in your mouth. The dough for the cake will be sugar free, which makes it very soft when baked. Please your relatives and friends with such sweetness - and they will be sincerely grateful to you. I propose to cook with “I like to cook” a delicious treat - “Monastery hut” with sour cream.
- 600-800 grams of frozen seedless cherry;
- 150 grams of sugar.
- 700 grams of sour cream;
- 300 grams of powdered sugar;
- one glass of walnuts.
For the test:
- 400 grams of flour;
- 200 grams of oil (margarine can be used);
- 200 grams of sour cream;
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder;
- vanilla sugar - 1 sachet.
Monastic hut with cherries. Step by step recipe
- For the filling, we unfreeze the cherry, we fill it with sugar. Leave for 30-40 minutes. It is best to defrost cherries at room temperature, then it better retains its taste.
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Cool to room temperature.
- In melted butter, add sour cream, baking powder, sugar. Mix everything with a whisk.
- Add flour in small portions and make a batch. Loose and do not stick to your hands - this should turn out your dough for the cake.
- Take a plastic wrap and wrap the finished dough. We send it to the refrigerator for about 30-40 minutes.
- Chilled dough is divided into 15 parts.
- From each part we form a sausage and roll out a rolling pin.
- We express the berries of the cherry and put it in a row. We pinch the dough very well. Turn the seam down and put it on a baking sheet covered with parchment. You can watch the video in more detail.
- Bake for 15 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- We spread 700 grams of sour cream in gauze and in a colander. With a fat content of sour cream of 25%, it is enough to withstand about 4 hours.
- Beat sour cream with icing sugar. I do this with a mixer, but you can also use a whisk.
- We lay out five logs on the dish, grease them with plenty of cream, then four and grease them, then three logs and cream, two and cream, and the last log. Coat the cake with cream on all sides.
- We send the hut in the refrigerator for the night.
- Before serving, cut off both edges of the cake, and grease with the remaining cream (about 2 tablespoons).
- Sprinkle with crushed fried walnuts on top.
The Monastic Izba cake with sour cream is delicious, soft and moderately sweet. Prepare: and you will be satisfied. It will not take you very much time to prepare such a sweet. I want to add on my own that, as for me, the cake is much tastier when we use homemade sour cream. Show your imagination and decorate with grated chocolate. We with "I love to cook" wish you bon appetit! Next time we will cook an open cherry pie or cherry pie in the oven.