I often prepare rosy and airy cakes for tea. Cooking them is very simple, but they turn out to be satisfying and tasty. I think it’s better to make sweets on your own, and not buy in the store, so I want to share my recipe with readers “Very tasty”.
- milk - 200 milliliters;
- egg - 1 piece;
- dry yeast - 1.5 teaspoons;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- sugar - 1.5 tablespoons;
- refined vegetable oil - 2.5 tablespoons;
- flour - 3-3.5 cups;
- sour cream - 120 grams;
- sugar - 60 grams.
Muffins with sour cream and sugar. Step by step recipe
- Heat the milk and dissolve the yeast in it with sugar and salt.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the mixture, beat in the egg and gradually pour in the flour, kneading the dough.
- Leave the finished dough warm.
- Divide the dough into circles, which are rolled out with a thickness of less than a centimeter.
- Fry in a hot pan on both sides.
- Pour a hot little cake with sour cream and cover with sugar.
- So do the rest of the dumplings.
Cook and your family will thank you! Everyone will be satisfied and full! Easy to cook cakes, but cause so much delight that can not be conveyed and not described in words! "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try to cook amazingly tender crumpets and yeast cinnamon rolls.