You know how many times I have not tried to cook mulberry jam, it always turned out to be, some kind of tasteless, or even reminiscent of wine. And so I learned how to cook mulberry jam, so that it was perfect consistency and very tasty. Mulberry berries are saturated with sugar syrup, become more saturated, acquiring a pronounced taste.
- Mulberry - 2 kilograms;
- citric acid - 0.25 teaspoon.
- Water - 0.8 liters;
- sugar - 2.4 kilograms.
Step by step recipe for mulberry jam
- Sort ripe mulberries, remove tails, put in a colander, rinse with cold water and dry.
- Prepare syrup from water and sugar, boil.
- Pour the prepared berries with hot syrup, bring to a boil and cook over low heat for 5-8 minutes.
- Remove the dishes from the heat and leave for 5-7 hours.
- after exposure, boil the jam until tender.
- Before cooking, add citric acid.
- Put hot jam in dry warmed cans and roll up.
Mulberry jam for the winter - good and incredibly delicate taste in one spoon.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!