Munich cottage cheese with poppy seeds is dedicated to all lovers and not even lovers of cottage cheese! This amazing cake will not leave anyone indifferent. The combination of a crispy base and delicate cottage cheese filling with poppy seeds is real magic! I highly recommend this recipe, you will not regret it!
for the test:
- flour - 300 grams;
- butter - 130 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams.
For curd filling:
- milk - 750 milliliters;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- butter - 100 grams;
- cottage cheese - 250 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- poppy - 150 grams;
- semolina - 100 grams.
Munich cottage cheese with poppy seeds. Step by step recipe
- To get started, mix the flour with sugar. Slice a little chilled butter with a knife and grind with flour. It should be a kind of crumb.
- The mold (I have a mold with a diameter of 24 cm), in which you will bake a cake, grease it with butter and put 2/3 of the crumbs there, tamp with your hands and hide in the refrigerator.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add milk and bring sugar to a boil. Add semolina and poppy to the boiling mixture, mix well. Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes. The mass should be as thick as sour cream.
- Add the egg to the curd and beat with a blender, then add it to the poppy mixture.
- Put the curd filling in a mold on a layer of chilled dough, and sprinkle the remaining crumbs on top.
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C and send the cake there for 1 hour.
Serve Munich cottage cheese with poppy seeds chilled - this is very tasty! "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And pay attention to making a biscuit with ricotta and apples and a lemon cheesecake.