Always everything ingenious is simple! Thin cakes with a gentle milk cream ... What could be tastier? I propose to make a time-tested cake "Napoleon". He will surely make a splash in the midst of your festive feast, and he will not make you work. For me it is an ideal option.
for the test:
- glass of water;
- flour - 400 grams;
- butter - 250 grams;
- vinegar - 1 tablespoon.
- 1/2 cup sugar;
- flour - 4 tablespoons;
- egg - 1 piece;
- vanilla sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- milk - 2.5 cups.
Cake "Napoleon" - the same recipe. Step by step recipe
- Chopped butter and chop with flour. Add vinegar to the water and pour in a thin stream into the flour mixture. Knead and refrigerate for an hour.
- Then divide the dough into six equal parts and roll out a thickness of 0.5 centimeters. Bake cakes for 20 minutes at 190 degrees. If necessary, trim the cakes, and with chopped scraps you can decorate the top.
- Boil 1.5 cups of milk with sugar and vanilla for the cream. Combine the remaining milk with the egg and flour, beat and add to the hot milk. Stir boil over low heat until the cream thickens.
- Cool, grease cakes and collect the cake.
- Put in the refrigerator for impregnation.
Cake "Napoleon" is ready! Be sure to try, because it is not in vain that he is world famous. The recipe was created for "Very Delicious." We offer to cook a cake "Napoleon" with custard recipe and the most delicious "Napoleon".