Today I want to tell you a simple recipe: non-baking dough. Wonderful, very tasty yeast dough, which is perfect for buns, pies and pies easy to prepare. The baking is amazing: it does not stale for a long time, it is very soft and magnificent. And you don’t have to worry about the quality of the pies for several days. How to make such a delicious yeast dough, you ask? Easy.
- 1 cup of warm milk;
- 1 cup of warm water;
- vegetable oil - 100 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- sour cream - 2 tablespoons;
- yeast - 2 teaspoons;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- flour - 6 glasses;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons.
Non-fading dough. Step by step recipe
- First things first you need to activate the yeast: pour the yeast into the bowl, add a little sugar and warm water. Stir and leave for 10 minutes, so that the yeast starts to work.
- Pour the remaining sugar into the activated yeast, add salt, 2 eggs, sour cream and oil. Then stir it all and add warm milk.
- In the resulting mass, add the flour in parts. And knead until the density when we can already knead with our hands.
Sift it well before adding flour. This will cleanse it and saturate it with oxygen. As a result, the dough will become more magnificent.
- We shift the dough onto a table or onto a silicone mat (working on a silicone mat is better and more convenient) and begin to knead.
Tip: the yeast dough does not need to be clogged with flour, as it should be soft. And so that the dough is not sticky, I advise you to grease your hands and the table with vegetable oil.
- We put the finished dough in a container, cover with a film and leave for an hour or a half, so that it doubles.
Once it grows, it can be cut. The test should be porous.
- We lay out the enlarged dough and knead a little more. Now leave for 10 minutes to rest. And now our quick non-dough dough is ready: you can start to cut pies.
To make pies, we need.
- Divide the dough into identical slices, roll them and put the desired filling in the middle in the middle.
- We spread the prepared pies on a baking sheet, greased with oil, and leave for 10 minutes for separation.
- At the end, grease the pies with a beaten egg and set to bake at a temperature of 200-220 degrees. Grease the finished pies with butter.
We made very tasty yeast dough, and from it wonderful pies. For baking from this dough, you can pick up any fillings: meat, sweet, vegetable or fruit. Also, the dough is great for pizza. Hurry up to pamper your loved ones with delicious pastries. Do not be afraid to continue cooking with me and “I love cooking”: we have something to surprise you with.