I offer a quick baking recipe for tea - we will bake buns stuffed with nuts and dried fruits. This delicious treat will take 30 minutes to prepare. Fragrant ruddy buns will not leave indifferent neither old nor young. Everyone will like this culinary masterpiece. The filling of nuts and dried fruits is not only very tasty, but also immensely healthy. As you can see, proper nutrition is beautiful, healthy and delicious. Let's start cooking.
- 460 grams of cornmeal;
- 350 milliliters of milk;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 teaspoon of salt;
- 2.5 teaspoons of honey;
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 100 grams of butter;
- 7 grams of yeast;
- 30 grams of raisins;
- 30 grams of nuts;
- 30 grams of dried apricots;
- 30 grams of poppy.
Buns stuffed with nuts and dried fruits. Step by step recipe
- Soak poppy seeds in boiling water and leave to brew for 20 minutes.
- Heat the milk to 50 degrees and add yeast, 50 grams of flour, honey and a tablespoon of vegetable oil to it, mix well and leave the dough to infuse for 10 minutes.
- Flour, 2 tablespoons of honey, salt, beaten eggs and melted butter, mix well and add to the dough. Knead the dough and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll out a layer from the resulting dough, grease it with vegetable oil and put out the filling prepared from dried fruits, nuts and poppy seeds.
- Twist the dough with the roll and roll into buns. We spread it in a mold and bake at a temperature of 200 degrees until golden brown. Sprinkle with hot syrup.
Tea rolls are ready, call the guests. Serve them well in the cooled form, since hot dough is not always useful, and the frozen syrup on the buns with which we sprinkled them will transform the dish. As you can see, the recipe is simple and quick. Your guests will certainly appreciate this dish, stock up on tea, now they will often visit you. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the Spanish Ensaimadas and classic English tea buns.