A non-baked orange cake is an amazing dessert that will appeal to all your family members. Light, airy, with the scent of citrus and sour cream-vanilla base, it breaks all the records of taste! It’s impossible not to fall in love with this dessert. Try it, you won’t regret it.
- sour cream (fat) - 700 grams;
- cracker with poppy seeds - 200 grams;
- instant gelatin - 25 grams;
- orange jelly - 1 sachet;
- orange - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- vanilla - a pinch.
Orange cake without baking. Step by step recipe
- Boil water, cool slightly and dilute gelatin in it. We take water 150 milliliters.
- Diluted orange jelly in 300 milliliters of hot water.
- Peel the orange, divide into slices, put on the bottom of the cake or pan, top with a little cooled orange jelly, cool completely and refrigerate.
- Fine cracker. In a separate container, mix sour cream with sugar and vanilla, whisk. Then gently insert the gelatin, which has cooled, and whisk again.
- Add the cracker to the sour cream, mix again and pour the resulting mixture of jelly with oranges.
- Let the cake stand in the refrigerator until it completely hardens.
- When the cake is completely frozen, turn it over onto a dish, you should get an orange above.
A non-baked orange cake is a dessert that deserves the highest praise. And be sure to try the English pie without baking and the gingerbread cake without baking.
"Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit!