You haven’t come across such a cookie recipe for tea - we are preparing original quinoa cookies, and in a simple way - from quinoa. Cooking time will take no more than 30 minutes, but we will gain experience in the preparation of unusual and very useful cookies. The prepared ingredients are designed to bake about 20 cookies. You can have a good time at home and treat your neighbors. Quinoa is an immensely useful product, it ranks first among super-foods. An excellent cereal for cooking detox programs, helps to prevent a large number of diseases and has a general strengthening effect. Quinoa is also very tasty, among other things. Let's start cooking.
- 150 grams of quinoa;
- 100 grams of butter;
- ½ cup brown sugar;
- 1 teaspoon vanilla;
- ½ cup sesame paste;
- sesame seeds for decoration.
Original quinoa cookies. Step by step recipe
- Rinse the quinoa thoroughly in running water and dry it. Place in a blender bowl and grind until the consistency of semolina.
- Dice the butter and grind it with flour, sugar and vanilla.
- Add the paste to the resulting mixture and knead the dough.
- From the dough we roll up balls with a diameter of 3 centimeters, put on a baking sheet and flatten. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and send to bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- We take out the baking sheet with the finished cookies from the oven and, without removing the cookies, let it cool completely.
- Serve for tea or milk.
There are some nuances you should be aware of. It is strictly forbidden to keep baked cookies in the oven, otherwise sesame paste will start to bitter and spoil the taste of your cookies. You need to store cookies in a refrigerator in an airtight container, since moist air will make cookies crumbly. But it’s not very pleasant when cookies crumble right in your hands. If you follow all the nuances and the recipe itself, you will get a delicious and extremely healthy cookie. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try delicious juicy like in childhood and delicious soy cookies.