There is an opinion that not all housewives get yeast pies in the oven. And here is a lie: and today I will certainly prove the opposite to you. Delicious yeast pies, precisely according to this recipe, will surely turn out even for inexperienced housewives. They are also called lazy pies: because it takes us very little time to cook them. You will not have time to blink an eye, and on your table very tasty, unusually tender, yeast pies will already stand.
- yeast - 11 grams;
- butter - 100 grams;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- flour - 800 grams;
- sunflower oil - 2 tablespoons;
- milk - 600 milliliters.
Yeast pies in the oven. Step by step recipe
- Of course, we will make dough for oven pies in milk. We will definitely warm it up. Cold and very hot milk will not work for us. The reason is clear: in cold milk, the yeast will not rise, and in hot milk it will brew.
- So, dissolve the yeast in warm milk. In our recipe we will use dry. They can be bought in advance in the store: and they will always be at hand. The yeast with milk was stirred and left for 5-10 minutes to swell. If you are in a hurry to try the pies, then you can not wait 10 minutes, but immediately proceed to the next cooking step.
- Add salt, sugar and sunflower oil. Mix lightly.
- A turn of flour came up. It is advisable to sift it so that it becomes airy. And ready-made pastries from such flour will certainly be tastier, and we will get rid of litter. After we filled the flour, we begin to knead the dough. This can be done with a spoon, whisk or food processor. Or you can simply knead it with your grandmother's method.
- When the dough becomes viscous and it will be difficult to knead with your hands, pour a little flour on the table, put the dough on it. If the dough sticks a little to your hands: then it's ready.
- Now the time has come to add butter to our dough. Remember that for the recipe for pies in the oven from yeast dough, the oil should always be taken softened. And once again kneaded. Everything, the dough for lazy pies is ready.
- Then we take the cling film and wrap the dough in it. We send it to the refrigerator for 1.5-2 hours. If you do not have so much free time, then leave the dough on the table. In a warm room, about 30 minutes will be enough for him to approach.
- The time has come to cook the filling. In fact, the filling can be any. Meat with fried onions, stewed cabbage, sweet cottage cheese, jam - yes, anything.
- But we will use boiled meat. We take meat of two grades: beef and pork. We twist the pre-cooked meat through a meat grinder. Add to it a fried onion, salt and black pepper, a few tablespoons of olive oil. Stirred - and the filling is ready.
- We take out the dough from the refrigerator and divide it into four parts. Five pieces will need to be made from each part, which in turn are halved. Thus we got 40 pieces of dough - 40 future pies.
- We roll out each cake with a rolling pin and put a tablespoon of the filling on it: try so that the filling is in the middle and does not crawl over the edges.
- We pinch our pies in the same way as for frying in a pan: first we pinched the middle, and then the edges.
- Put the pies on a baking sheet covered with parchment. The distance of the pies from each other should be decent: the expression - in cramped conditions but not in insult - is not suitable in this case. While baking, the pies will do - and so they need more space.
- The oven was heated to 160 degrees and our yeast pies were set to bake. Count down 15 minutes, take out a baking sheet, grease the pies with chicken yolk and send it back to the oven.
- After another 15 minutes, we take out the finished cakes from the oven.
Tasty, fragrant pies with a golden brown crust and the most delicate juicy filling serve on the table. Preparing such a fabulous dinner is quite simple, right? The site "I like to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite and waits for a visit: we still have many recipes for delicious pies and whites.