Italians are great masters, that before preparing dairy products, the classic panna cotta is no exception. This recipe for a milk dessert was born in northern Italy and literally means “boiled cream”. Initially, the panna-cotta was prepared on the basis of a decoction of fish bones, the decoction is good, like replacing gelatin or agar-agar, in addition, sugar was an expensive pleasure, so the panna-cotta was not a dessert. Simply put, panna cotta is nothing more than milk pudding. I propose to create this dessert and serve it at our sweet table. This is delicious.
- 100 milliliters of milk;
- 400 grams of cottage cheese;
- 1 tablespoon agar-agar;
- 100 milliliters of water;
- 100 grams of cherries;
- 2 teaspoons of honey.
The panna cotta is classic. Step by step recipe
- Agar-agar is soaked in a glass of hot water and let it brew for a while.
- Mix the swollen agar-agar with milk and keep on low heat, stirring constantly until the agar-agar is completely dissolved.
- With the resulting viscous liquid, mix the cottage cheese and honey.
- We spread the bottom of the prepared mold with cherry and fill it with the curd mixture.
- We send it to the refrigerator for 3 hours.
Everything ingenious is simple, like our classic panna cotta. A simple and quick recipe for a delicious milk dessert. Even the most lazy person in the world can easily cope with the preparation of panna cotta, and even more so. And next time we will prepare chocolate brownie and granola with saffron yogurt.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook”, we have a lot of delicious!