Peerless sour cream pie with nuts - my favorite cake from childhood: cooked by my grandmother, he always beckoned guests to the table. Awesome delicious homemade cakes with candied fruits and nuts are easy to prepare and will not require much effort from you. A delicate and fragrant piece of cake on sour cream just melts in your mouth. Super! The stunning appearance of the sour cream pie makes it a table decoration, and the wonderful taste will not leave anyone indifferent. Let's cook!
- salt - 1 gram;
- vanilla sugar - 1 sachet (8 grams);
- baking powder for dough - 2.5 teaspoons;
- butter - 150 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- chicken egg - 3 pieces;
- sour cream - 250 grams;
- wheat flour - 2 cups.
- butter - 50 grams;
- wheat flour - 50 grams;
- sugar - 75 grams;
- walnuts - 50 grams;
- candied fruits - 50 grams;
- raisins - 50 grams.
Peerless sour cream pie. Step by step recipe
- To prepare the dough for sour cream pie, we need softened butter.
- In the bowl of the mixer we send the softened butter, add 100 grams of sugar, and beat everything well with the mixer.
- Without stopping to beat, add one egg (all three eggs) to the oil mixture one at a time and beat until smooth.
- Then add sour cream to the bowl of the mixer (it is very good to use homemade sour cream, but the purchased one will also do), and again mix everything well (I mix everything with the mixer).
- For sour cream pie, combine flour with salt, baking powder, mix well and sift.
- In the mixer bowl we add the sifted flour with baking powder in parts, one bag of vanillin and knead the dough for an incomparable sour cream. Ready cake dough should be like thick sour cream.
- Now we are going to make butter crumbs.
- In a separate container we send 50 grams of softened butter, add 50 grams of flour, sugar, and rub it all into crumbs.
- Combine the prepared crumbs for the pie with raisins, candied fruits and nuts. Mix well.
- For baking sour cream pie I used a round shape with a diameter of 26 centimeters.
- Cover the prepared form with parchment paper.
- We put half the dough into the form, evenly level it over the entire form, then lay out half the filling, then the remaining dough and crumb on it.
- We bake an incomparable sour cream pie with candied fruit in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 50 minutes.
- We take out the finished nut cake from the oven and leave it in shape until it cools completely.
- We transfer the cooled sour cream baking to a serving plate.
Incredibly tasty, fragrant, tender pie with nuts will appeal to everyone. Sour cream pie with candied fruit is a favorite of our family and all our friends. Simple and very homemade: it’s baked goods from sour cream. “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant tea party.