Cheesecakes - such a favorite dish by all of us! Is it possible to come up with something better for breakfast? How do you like it when they are still warm, melt in your mouth. This is a recipe for flawless cheesecakes with a golden crust from “I Love Cooking”, with which you will break the heart of more than one fan of this dessert.
- fresh cottage cheese of high fat content (ideally homemade) - 500 grams;
- flour (for dough) - 2 tablespoons;
- 1 egg
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- raisins or any other dried fruit - 50 grams;
- powdered sugar.
Ideal air cheesecakes in 30 minutes. Step by step recipe
- Prepare a large deep container in which it will be convenient for you to mix all the ingredients. Combine cottage cheese, egg, flour, sugar, add raisins (or finely chopped dried fruits - dried apricots, prunes, etc.). Mix the dough well, first with a spoon, then, to get a perfect homogeneous mass, continue with your hands.
- Sprinkle flour on the table. Flour should be enough so that cheesecakes do not stick to the surface. Take the dough in your hands, put it on the table and roll it into the shape of a cylinder. With a sharp knife, cut the dough into even pieces, approximately 2 centimeters thick. Roll the cheesecakes thoroughly in flour and adjust the shape of each of them.
- We pass to the roasting. A large pan with a flat bottom is ideal. Pour the vegetable oil into the pan and heat it well, then reduce the heat and spread the cheesecakes. Cover the pan with a lid and fry until golden brown, then turn to the second side, cover again and continue to fry.
- When cheesecakes are evenly rouge on both sides - they are almost ready. Put them on a dish covered with a paper towel to stack excess fat. After that you can serve cottage cheese pancakes, decorating them with icing sugar and any jam.
Air syrniki ready! “I love to cook” wishes you a pleasant appetite and offers you the next time to try the recipe for the most delicious cheesecakes for breakfast.