I want to share a wonderful recipe for perfect, delicious cheesecakes with cherries. They are prepared quickly, served both hot and cold. These syrniki are very fond of children and adults - they are gentle and moderately sweet in taste, and cherry gives a special grace. This is a rather economical dish available for every family, therefore I share my culinary experience and tell readers “I love to cook” my favorite recipe for cheesecakes, which always turn out!
- cottage cheese - 300 grams;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- flour - 8 tablespoons;
- canned cherries;
- vegetable oil - for frying;
- sour cream - for serving.
Perfect cottage cheese pancakes. Step by step recipe
- Mix cottage cheese with eggs, add sugar and flour.
- Knead the dough.
- Next, take the ball of our dough in our hand, crush it in the palm of your hand, put cherries on it and form the cheesecakes so that the filling is inside.
- Bread in flour and fry in vegetable oil.
- Everything, our ideal cottage cheese pancakes are ready, you can invite everyone to the table. Serve with sour cream, condensed milk or homemade jam! Enjoy your meal!
Always cook with joy and good mood - and your dishes will be even tastier! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And next time we will reveal to you the secrets of baby cheesecakes and tender cheesecakes with raisins.