On store shelves it is impossible to find more delicious and beautiful mushrooms than pickled champignons at home, especially instant cooking. The product captivates with its taste, elastic texture and beautiful appearance. It perfectly complements any salad or cold appetizer, and is perfect for creating meat dishes: especially pork and chicken. I will definitely share on the portal “I Love Cooking” not only with a simple step-by-step recipe for pickled mushrooms, but also suggest some dishes where you can add them.
- champignons (medium size) - 0.5 kilograms;
- vinegar (table 9%) - 60 grams;
- black pepper - 10 peas;
- garlic - 3-4 cloves;
- sugar (sand) - 2 teaspoons;
- salt (large) - 1 teaspoon;
- bay leaf (small) - 3-4 pieces;
- sunflower oil (refined) - 120 milliliters;
- water (depending on the volume of dishes) - about 1 liter.
Pickled instant mushrooms at home. Step by step recipe
- The secret to making a luxury snack is in the mushrooms themselves. They should be medium in size, white, without the slightest sign of decay and mechanical damage. Fresh champignons should not be bought uncovered: that is ideal when plates of a dark color have not yet appeared under the hat. It is because of them that the marinade and the product itself takes on an unpleasant “dirty” hue.
- Wash the mushrooms thoroughly: pick up a full bowl of cold water, pour mushrooms, let stand for 1-2 minutes, put in a colander to make the glass liquid. If there is a lot of sand at the bottom of the tank, it is advisable to repeat the procedure. Do not leave the product for a long time in the liquid: otherwise, it will lose its snow-whiteness and elasticity.
- Preparing the marinade is simple: in a wide pot, draw about a liter of water. Pour vinegar with sunflower oil, toss peppercorns, bay leaf and salt with sugar.
- To make delicious pickled champignons, it is advisable to place them in a still cold marinade.
- Prepare the garlic, pass the teeth through the crush, toss into the aromatic liquid.
- Put the dishes with mushrooms on the burner, bring to a boil. Champignons should not be kept in water for a long time, and it is also undesirable to store them washed.
- To make pickled champignons at home quickly and flawlessly, you need to follow the cooking process, not be distracted. When the aromatic marinade begins to boil, count 5 minutes, then remove the pan from the burner after the pan. Mushrooms will decrease by about half, and the amount of liquid will increase. It’s not worth digesting the product, as this has a bad effect on its taste, texture and appearance.
- Transfer the component to prepared jars, pour the marinade, allow to cool. Be sure to close the lid, put on the shelf of the refrigerator.
- Cooking pickled champignons at home will take another 4 hours, because it is during this time that the mushrooms are completely saturated with marinade and will be ready for use.
- An excellent snack is stored for about 6 days. Of course, cans can be rolled up and cooled under a thick blanket - like ordinary conservation. However, I have not had time to stock up on delicious mushrooms: after all, they are immediately eaten at home!
I promised to share the salad recipe with delicious quickly pickled champignons:
- grated boiled potatoes (in uniforms) with a large tine;
- add diced hard cheese, boiled egg;
- fry or bake chicken, sprinkled with plenty of spices: cut in the same way;
- add plates of pickled champignons, mix with mayonnaise.
Also, amazing home-made mushrooms can be put in fried pork, complementing the dish with sour cream, cream or tomato sauce, as well as grated cheese.
Knowing all the nuances of how to deliciously pickle champignons at home. Stay with "I love to cook" - and you will constantly indulge your family with sumptuous dishes!