I bring to your attention a very delicious pie "Poppy", which is sure to cheer you up and add a vivid impression on this day. Delicate dough combined with poppy seeds and a few nuts just drives me crazy. Personally, I just love this easy-to-cook pie. Try it and you will definitely like it.
- flour - 1 cup;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- poppy - 1 glass;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- butter - 120 grams;
- baking powder - 1 tablespoon;
- nuts to taste for decoration.
Pie "Poppy". Step by step recipe
- Steam the poppy with boiling water and let it cool.
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Mix the yolks with the rest of the ingredients for the dough.
- Beat the whites separately and gradually introduce into the dough, gently stirring.
- Set the oven to 180 degrees, grease a baking sheet with butter and bake a cake for up to 40 minutes, watch for readiness.
Garnish the finished cake with nuts and serve with your favorite drinks. The cake is prepared very simply and I hope it will become a frequent guest on your table. Have a nice tea party from I Love Cooking! We recommend making chocolate cake “Emerald” without eggs and the cake “New Year's fairy tale”.