Original cookies with pineapples fell into my arsenal of recipes completely by accident. I had long had a purchase dough in the freezer, and I did not know where to use it, but suddenly my mother-in-law called me and informed me that she would call in, and I decided to surprise her with something tasty. The ingenious idea came to mind to combine the dough with pineapples. The mother-in-law was amazed, she said that she had never tasted cookies better and asked for a recipe.
- puff yeast-free dough - 500 grams;
- canned pineapples - 700 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- marmalade - 200 grams;
- flour - 15 grams;
- cinnamon - 5 grams.
Cookies with pineapple. Step by step recipe
- Pineapples must be bought those that are canned rings.
- Drain the liquid from them and dry each with a paper towel.
- Defrost our dough, and use a rolling pin to make it 0.5 cm thick.
- Cut the dough into strips 1.5 cm thick.
- Wrap dough with each circle of pineapple, passing the dough through a hole in the middle.
- From the test that remains, form circles and send them to the center of the cookies, closing the hole in the middle.
- Make a hole in each circle and put it into the marmalade or berry.
- Put our cookies on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Beat the egg and brush them.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees and bake cookies for about half an hour, until golden brown.
- Once you get out of the oven, sprinkle cinnamon or powdered sugar to taste.
Cookies with pineapples are not only tasty, but also original, because they are prepared in the form of a flower. Also suitable for a special occasion, because it looks very nice on the table, this can be seen in the photo that I am attaching to this recipe. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit!