Simple cottage cheese muffins are small snacks that are simply impossible not to fall in love with. A note of orange flavor has been added to the recipe for the curd cake according to GOST. Tasty, delicate, airy with a light and unobtrusive aroma, when you bite off a piece of such a cupcake, you understand that there is no limit to the perfect taste!
- cottage cheese - 250 grams;
- flour - 2 glasses;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- butter - 200 grams;
- salt - 1/4 teaspoon;
- zest of a large orange;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon.
Curd Orange Cupcake. Step by step recipe
- Rub oil at room temperature with sugar, add eggs and cottage cheese. Mix everything well and grind again.
- Mix flour with baking powder.
- Remove the whole zest from a large orange.
- Mix with grated mass, flour with baking powder, orange zest, salt. Knead the dough.
- If we use silicone molds, we do not lubricate them and do not sprinkle them, and if you have metal or ceramic ones, then we lubricate with oil and sprinkle with flour.
- Fill the dough into approximately 2/3 of the volume.
- Heat the oven to 190 ° C and bake no more than 30 minutes.
Curd-orange muffins should cool down a bit in tins, do not rush to get them right away so that they don’t settle. Serve with flavored tea or cocoa.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook”, everything is delicious with us! Next time we will tell you the recipe for a simple cottage cheese cake or an incredibly tasty cottage cheese pie with cocoa.